v9.9.0 - Onscreen Hands, Networking Indicators & Updated UI!
A new feature in this update is Onscreen Hands! This allows you to see and play from your hand from any position. This is great for those who prefer to have their hands in a static position on screen. Now everyone can have the best seat!
We also focused on figuring out where any networking issues are coming from, so we have added networking indicators next to your names on the top right, so you know exactly what’s going on.
Type /debug in chat and take screenshots of your readout if any networking issues come up. Use the following networking chat commands to help make adjustments when clients are connected.
- /networktickrate 20-120 (default 60) – this is how often the network will transmit data each second.
- /networkpackets 1-5 (default 2) – how many packets per tick to send out. Higher values make it so more objects can be synchronized each tick. (Host only command)
- /networkinterpolate 0-5 (default 1.1) – the amount of time for interpolation, increasing this value increases smoothness but also increases input lag for the clients. (Client only command)
- /networkquality 0-2 (0=high, 1=medium, 2=low) – changes the overall quality presets.
If you are having networking issue try:
This will require 4 times less bandwidth than the default.
Restarting the game will reset these commands to default.
New feature onscreen hands that allow you to see and manipulate your hand from any location.
- The onscreen hand functions just like it does normally.
- Everything you do in your onscreen hand will be shown in your regular hand, so other players will still know what you’re doing.
- This allows you to view your camera in any direction or zoomed in, yet still see your hands.
- Objects can also go in your onscreen hand.
- Mousing over an object in your hand will show you the full view of the object.
- When you pull cards & objects into your onscreen hand, you will see a line indicator so you know it is there and the max size it can be.
- If you want a larger onscreen hand, you will need to extend the size of your regular hand zone.
- Cards will scale based on the size of the hand zone.
- You can toggle the onscreen hand by pressing H.
- Added new network icon indicators so you can tell what is happening with the host or client.
- Hover over the icons for more detailed info.
- The icons will show for each person, to show what your connection is to a particular person.
- Connecting – This shows when you are connecting to this player.
- Connected – This shows when you are connected to this player through Steam’s relay servers. Performance is not optimal.
- Open the following ports if you are still having connection/network issues:
UDP 3478 (Outbound)
UDP 4379 (Outbound)
UDP 4380 (Outbound)
Not Connected – This shows when you are disconnected from this player.
DLC – Darkest Night Improvements
- Updated tokens that needed to have the proper green & gold backs.
- Updated token rotations.
- Some tooltips have been updated.
- Some snap points have been adjusted.
- Added camera states for quick views.
- Updated all custom content menus to match rest of UI.
- Updated chat settings to match rest of UI.
- Updated icons next to names to have outlines for better readability.
added int tab (None = 1, Select Next = 2, Indent = 3)
inputs now default to tab select next.
- Fixed issue pressing A with a controller resetting pointer position.
- Fixed issue with scripted movement of an object not always syncing to clients.
v9.8.0 - Revamped Networking & Fixed Voice Chat!
A major part of this update focused on rewriting and optimizing the net code for object position synchronization which makes up the majority of the game’s network traffic. You will notice a huge improvement as the client when moving objects around with reduced input lag. This data will also now pass through Steam’s P2P network backend. Slowly but surely we are going to migrate all the netcode to use the Steam P2P.We also have some additional fixes and improvements for Voice Chat that should hopefully resolve the last of the issues.
Darkest Night Update
- Darkest Night has gotten a complete overhaul with a brand new look!
- We have also added expansions #2-5 for free as part of this update. (#1 was already included)
- Read the notes in the Notebook for additional info.
- As this DLC was updated, please note that any existing save files will no longer work.
- Reduced bandwidth usage for moving objects by around 300%.
- Upped tick rate to 60Hz from 30Hz.
- Greatly reduced the input lag of moving objects around for clients with better interpolation, tick rates, and unreliable packet.
- Less chance of the network getting backed causing everything to be massively delayed forcing a reconnect.
- Added a smart system to dial back the send rate on objects when having to synchronize hundreds of objects per second.
- Host no longer has to network sync other players pointer that info is now directly communicated between each player saving bandwidth.
- Overall players should be able to host more with less connection issue with these improvements.
Voice Chat Improvements
- Hopefully fixed up the last of the P2P errors.
- Dynamic quality adjustments based on packet loss.
- Improved voice quality slightly with newer Opus version.
Configuration Menu & UI Improvements
- Updated Configuration menu to add in a Sound tab.
- You can now adjust various volumes and choose your microphone from this menu.
- The Game tab has been updated with some additional options like Look Speed, Invert, Field of View and Movement Speed.
- The Pointers have been moved to the Interface tab.
- Updated all sliders and scrollbars.
- Improved 3d UI Interactions.
- Fixed editInput() bugs.
- Fixed scripting zone bug with cameras
DLC – The Great Dinosaur Rush
- New Model and image for the board to fix misprint.
- New tracker cube Assetbundles.
- The player mats have been moved down closer to the Hand Zone.
- The hidden zones are a lot bigger now, about 2x as big, and moved above the player mats.
- Bones and Notoriety Tokens are smaller so they all fit into the hexes on the board now.
- “Start Game” script has been modified to adjust to board and other changes.
- Fixed green hidden zone so it’s no longer reversed.
3D UI Interaction Improvements
- Backside of 3d UI is no longer interactable.
- Can now pick up object on top of 3d UI.
- Optimized hand performance with lots of objects.
- Fixed issue with Steam Authentication Failed messages.
v9.7.3 - Brand New Voice Chat!
In the last update we ran into crashing issues using Steam’s voice chat, so we temporarily turned off voice chat while we investigated.
After working all weekend and implementing a brand new system, we think we have something even better! Crystal clear voice using the latest Opus codec, the gold standard of voice chat. This new voice chat should sound better and perform better than Steam Voice or our old system.
Currently, Team Voice Chat icons do not show for other players.
Thanks for your patience during this time. Hopefully the new voice chat works well for you all. If you have any feedback, please post on our forums.
Voice Chat Commands
- /mics (will return a list of available mics with a number.)
- /setmic # (to assign your new mic as default.)
- This will be moved into the configuration menu in the future.
- Scripting inputs now support BBCode.
- Fixed movement/jitter with scripting 3d ui.
- Fixed auto save not occurring during a table flip.
- Fixed steam authentication issues when reconnecting to server.
If you are having problems talking to others players make sure your GLIBCXX_3.4.20 is on this version. This might change in the future.
v9.7.0 - Voice Chat Revamp & Character Sheets!
We’ve been working on a lot of stuff these past few weeks to finally use Steam networking. We’ve got a great head start by converting our old voice chat over to Steam Voice, so you’ll see a great improvement! We’re still working on the full conversion, so let us know what you think thus far.
So many of you have been asking for the ability to create character sheets since nearly the beginning and it hasn’t been easy to come up with something that was feasible, but now we have! Through scripting – createInput(), you can now create your own custom character sheets.
Voice Chat Revamp
- We are now using Steam Voice Chat and p2p.
- Better quality and less bandwidth used.
- No strain on the host’s bandwidth with true p2p.
- Client players can mute other players. Host will mute/unmute for everyone.
- Volume input/output can be controlled in the Steam voice chat settings as shown above.
- You might hear a few pops here and there, so we’re still working out the kinks.
- Please leave us any feedback you encounter with the new voice chat. Thanks!
Updated getHandObjects(int index = 1).
onChat(string message, Player).
Added onUpdate() deprecated update().
Added onFixedUpdate() deprecated fixedUpdate().
setValue() and getValue() works with hidden zones now.
putObject() works with infinite bags.
Added tooltip variable to createButton().
Added createInput(), getInputs(), editInput(), removeInput(), clearInputs().
- Optimized lua events calls if not being used.
- Save and play doesn’t update thumbnail.
- Improved the global starter script.
- Character Sheets can now be created with scripting createInput()
- You can now change colors in Hotseat mode.
- Increased camera render distance by double for large games.
- Auto save will no longer clutter chat
- Cloud Manager will now automatically preview .obj and assetbundle files.
- Reduced the input lag of moving objects around for clients.
- Improved colliders on deal color wheel.
- D6 now has consistent dot orientation to match the rest.
- Improved lighting for UI 3D objects in menus.
- Added better error handling for Steam api calls.
- More verbose Workshop uploading and updating in chat.
- Fixed a potential achievement issue losing progress.
Camera Mouse Control Improvements
- Frame rate independent (No more slow down or speed up based on FPS).
- No smoothing and more responsive.
- Scripting menu is now properly disabled for promoted players.
- Fixed double enter on text tool.
- Fixed decals not being uploaded to cloud with the upload all button.
- Fixed issue with expanding a save or mod after searching causing it to go back to the Games menu.
- Fixed issue with being able to exploit names on player list.
- Fixed issue with name getting stuck on the table & UI when disconnecting.
- Fixed issue with player names containing “:” messing up name coloring in chat.
- Fixed sideways piecepack dice rotation values.
- Fixed d4s rolling behavior.
- Fixed UI layering order with 3D objects so they don’t have to be disabled anymore.
v9.6.0 - Hands Overhaul, & Custom Rotation Values!
Another week is upon us and with that, a new patch!
We have an exciting update to Hands, where you can now bring objects into them! Your hands aren’t just for cards any more! And not just that, but you can now draw and deal from loot bags, infinite bags and stacks!
We also have a new tool for you in the side menu – Rotation Values! What does this mean? You can now create custom tooltips for your dice or anything else that needs a tooltip that changes depending on the rotation of the object. Names or numbers are allowed!
Read on for the full details!
- Hands can now work with any object if enabled in the toggles menu.
- Deal and draw works on individual objects like a singular card.
- You can now deal and draw from bags, infinite bags, and stacks.
- Works with arbitrary rotation and sideways cards.
- Improved spacing with hands to work better and on dynamic sized objects.
- Improved hands reacting to manipulation with the gizmo tools better.
- Optimized performance of hands.
- Improved lift height when grabbing something from a hand.
- Fixed issue when dealing / drawing that the wrong hand could grab the object.
- Fixed clipping issues when flipping / rotating cards in your hand.
- Fixed object stacking together when they were in a hand.
Set Rotation Value on Object Tooltip
- This allows you many options like custom dice tooltips or custom tiles with different tooltips depending on what side its laying on.
- Number or name values are both allowed.
- You can mouse over any object with rotation values and press a number to make it change to that. Or use the contextual menu and Rotation Value to the number.
- It will try to add up totals on the same objects just like the built in dice do.
Added bool use_hands
Added deal(int number, string color = “Seated”, int index = 1)
Added setRotationValues(Table), getRotationValues()
Updated getHandTransform(int index = 1)
Updated setHandTransform(Transform, int index = 1)
Three Kingdoms Redux DLC Improvements
- Adjusted the initial number of dealt cards.
- Fixed issue with the deck labels for the Generals.
- Fixed scripting issue with cards being dealt sideways.
Khronos Hunter DLC Improvements
- Three marked spaces have been added with snap-points.
- An extra rescaled version of the square-marker bag has been added to each player area so level-ups can be marked on these extra cards.
- The mana-coin bags in each player area have been moved to make room for these spaces.
- You can now use BB Code colors on black text. Ex, works in Notebook now.
- Black text is more readable in chat.
- Fixed being able to move a file / folder to the same location it already is at.
- First loading scene is now async and has a spinning loading wheel.
- Optimized CPU usage with lots of objects by 10-20% reduction.
- Uncapped FPS will no longer cap to 144 but unlimited.
- Quarter now has heads or tails tooltip.
- Fixed auto raise so that you can’t pick up an object over and over again to make it fly upwards.
- Fixed issue with Sticky toggle not working properly on bowls.
- Fixed flickering with 2D pointer when using tools.
v9.5.0 - Oculus Touch Support & Engine Upgrade with Better Performance!
This is a big update in that we updated our engine to a new version of Unity. This gives us better cpu multi-threading utilization for better performance in scenes with lots of objects. The game should overall be on a better foundation than ever before.
And for our VR users, rejoice! Oculus Touch support is now officially here! VR performance in general should also be improved up to 30% faster. Check it out and let us know how it is. Of course, there’s still more to come as well!
And lastly, our tutorial series is currently undergoing a revamp since we’ve changed so much and added new features. Here is the first episode in the new 2017 Tutorial Series – Basic Controls.
Unity 5.6.2 Update
- Improved CPU Multi-threaded rendering (up to 50% performance increase when there are lots of objects).
- Improved physics calculations at high speed.
- Greatly improved camera collision code to reduce jitter and clipping. (This will also stop cheating by trying to clip under the table to look at cards)
- Chat colors have changed due to the update (are a bit darker).
- Custom AssetBundle project has been updated to the new Unity version as well.
- TTSAssetBundleEffects adds animator support.
- Assetbundles with custom shaders might be pink (Either don’t use custom shaders or re-export your Assetbundles with the updated project).
- Added support for Oculus Touch.
- VR performance improvement up to 30% faster.
- Controllers now animate to match your controller in real life.
- You can toggle UI mode to have a floating UI that can be dragged into position.
- Alt Zoom works a lot better now on everything.
- Hover tooltip text now works with description.
- Fixed resizing game view breaking the UI interaction.
onObjectTriggerEffect(Object, int index)
onObjectLoopingEffect(Object, int index)
onObjectRandomize(Object, string player_color)
- Added bool debug to cast() to visualize the cast.
- Fixed size parameter in cast() being double in size than it should all script must be updated.
- Increased the number of hits from 100 possible to 1000.
- LUTs (look-up textures) have been added to the lighting menu.
- This gives you a wider variety of lighting and color choices from one extreme to the other.
- You can choose from over 100 different LUTs or import your own (256x16).
- You can read more about LUTs here.
- Added “Upload all loaded files” button on the Cloud menu.
- This takes all the files in the mod and uploads them directly to your Steam Cloud.
- This is useful when a mod has a broken file and there’s no other way to fix it.
- This is also great for transferring your local files automatically to the Cloud when you’re ready to play your game in multiplayer.
- Custom files must be cached to your disk in order to work, so make sure to search any bags to force a cache.
- Keep in mind that it will upload ALL files to the Cloud. There’s no way to pick and choose individual files.
- Tooltip text is now aligned left instead of center.
- All menus in the Options folder, as well as the Workshop Upload menu have been slightly updated to match.
- Updated Teams menu.
- Scythe – Updated lighting for better presentation.
- Warfighter – Updated lighting for better presentation.
- Warfighter – Fixed issue with tokens not turned the correct way.
- Updated Tiny Epic Western and In the Name of Odin DLCs so there are no longer any pink elements for Mac & Linux users.
- Added support for 5 teams – welcome, Team Jokers!
- Replaced tablet with a new one that is thinner with smaller bezels.
- Fixed assetbundle name conflict when reloading an object.
v9.4.0 - Revamped Turns
We made some great improvements to the Turns Menu. You can customize your turn orders, disable interactions and enable players to pass turns to another!
- Updated the menu to match the rest of the UI.
- You can now create custom turn orders.
- You can now Disable Interactions for players when it’s not their turn.
- Moved end turn button higher up, so it doesn’t block broadcast messages.
- Pass turns from the player names (if box is checked).
- Player names are ordered the same way as turn order on the top right.
- You can change the turn order by moving the color circles in the menu after choosing Custom.
- Documentation on github: https://github.com/Knils/Tabletop-Simulator-Lua-Documentation
- Feel free to make pull requests to improve the documentation.
- Cast now returns the table as a hit object.
- Player class: Added getSpectators()
- BBCode now works on creatButton().
- Fixed getBoundsNormalized() center being wrong.
- SAVE & EXIT removed from Grid, Lighting & Hands Menus as it will now automatically save each setting.
- Updated Hands menu to match the rest of the UI.
- Reset button added to Grid, Lighting & Hands menu.
- Smooshed thumbnail images instead of cutting them off in the Games Menu.
- Lots of miscellaneous improvements throughout.
- Improved player contextual options to match what is available.
- Alt Zoom doesn’t clip super wide objects offscreen.
- Fixed issue with not being able to see Rotation Snap points when placed.
- Fixed issue with custom infinite bags spawning objects with the wrong rotation.
v9.3.0 - Lighting Menu, & Scripting Improvements!
An exciting new feature that a lot of you have asked for is the ability to adjust the lighting! You no longer have to rely on the 8 different backgrounds for the only light source. You can customize your own and combining that with Assetbundles, you can create some pretty nifty things. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks to all of your feedback, we made a lot of improvements as well as additions to scripting and we’ve added the much requested hotkeys to scripting (so keybinds had to be reset – sorry!).
- You can now adjust the lighting by going to Options -> Lighting.
- You can adjust the intensity of the light shining from above.
- The color of the light shining from above can be changed with the color picker.
- Choose between ambient light from the default backgrounds or gradient with 3 colors.
- Choose how strong you want reflections on shiny objects to be.
- You can load lighting from a save file by expanding it.
- You can read all about Lighting in our Knowledge Base.
Added type Color and Vector to documentation to cleanup all duplicate documentation.
onScriptingButtonDown(int index, string player_color)
onScriptingButtonUp(int index, string player_color)
Vector offset (transform offset from bounds)
New Class Lighting:
New Class Physics:
HitTable cast(Table Cast)
Vector size (Box and Sphere)
Vector orientation (Only Box)
int type (1 Ray, 2 Sphere, 3 Box)
- Improved erroring when trying to Json.Encode() a table with string and number keys.
- Editing a button not changing its color.
Cloud Manager Improvements
- Revamped cloud manager menu to match the rest of the UI.
- You can now see previews of your cloud images.
- To see previews of the OBJ files, click the triple dot icon and choose “preview”.
- Clicking on the file will copy the URL to the clipboard.
Blocked Menu Improvements
- Updated the block menu to match rest of the UI.
- Added ability to block people manually with a name and steam id.
- You can find the Steam ID in Steam by going to View -> Players -> Recent.
- Scrolling the games menu with your middle mouse now properly scrolls on the background/dot icon not just on the buttons.
- Fixed misc blurry parts of the UI.
- Fixed some click colliders to be more accurate.
- Fixed some UI glitches on high resolution screens.
- Fixed jittering when removing blindfold.
- DPI works in non auto scaling mode.
- Added help and knowledge base articles to missing menus, as well as updating old ones.
- Chip stack alt zoom will always look down from the top.
- Saved object will no longer be automatically unlocked when spawned.
- Moving objects around should feel much more smooth.
- Grouping cards while holding them will now hold the deck created from that grouping.
- DLC – Indonesia: Set the point tokens to not be sticky for easier player movement.
- Fixed table & objects disappearing when using gizmo tool & top down camera.
- Fixed AssetBundles or obj files in bags having colliders.
- Fixed Rotation in bags being bugged.
- Fixed assetbundles that are loaded in hidden zones not being hidden.
- Fixed issue with Hand Zone creating card copies when grouping them.
- Fixed Custom Token collider issues.
- Fixed issue with clients getting stuck loading when rewinding.
v9.2.0 - Updated Grid & New 2D Pointers!
We’ve made a huge improvement to the Grid system with a lot more options for you to choose from. Try it out and let us know what you think!
We are also investigating various networking solutions to improve the netcode. Some of the improvements would be network stability, connection issues, voice chat, bandwidth reduction, security, and server browser issues. If we find a good solution, this would be a major change to the game and will take a lot of time to develop and beta test to ensure stability.
- The grid now projects onto the surface on objects instead of being static (Great for uneven terrain)
- Grid projection needs to be turned on via toggles for individual objects, but will always project onto the tables.
- Updated the grid ui to include a lot more options and improved visual look.
- In addition to the old horizontal hex grid, you now can use a vertical hex grid.
- You can now change the color & opacity of the grid.
- You can now choose between a thin or thick grid line.
- Line snapping has been added to the hex grid.
- Fixed hex snapping issue with offsets.
- Fixed box snapping issue when dropping object in same spot.
New 2D Pointers
- Added new 2D pointers for the Gizmo, Snap Points, Decals, Vector Paint, & Zones.
- Updated 2D pointers for Joints and Rulers.
- Removed the mini fog icon when in the Zones mode since there is a new pointer (2D pointer only).
- You can now differentiate between the Vector Paint and the Pixel Paint tools.
- We plan on updating the 3D pointers as well in the near future.
Infinite Bag Improvements
- Custom Infinite Bags will no longer load the infinite object into memory.
- Reduced network bandwidth of infinite objects.
- Fixed issue with infinite object positioned in the wrong spot for clients
- Added ‘delete all’ to Decals.
- Fixed issue with decals on infinite objects breaking.
- Fixed decals not hiding in the hand.
- Timers are much more optimized.
- Added color and font_color to ui buttons.
- Added alpha to color table values accessed with either “a” or 4 entry.
- Added grid_projection object member variable.
- Fixed issue with timer not cleaning up correctly and other bugs.
- Increased history log of chat window to 400 messages.
- Eliminated lag when changing tabs that have lots of chat entries.
- Updated JSON Reader
- Less bugs.
- Less memory issues.
- Revamped Company Video at Launch
- This change should prevent those who would sometimes crash at launch with the old intro video.
- Less annoying sound and more minimal fade in and out.
- Made it easier to update your workshop mods by adding an easy way to get your ID in the Update Workshop section.
- Mousing over 3D buttons will not show an icon like it does for bags, Assetbundles, etc.
- Reduced stuttering caused by Gizmo tool.
- Added DirectX11 launch option (beta).
- Updated Warfighter so that the tokens in the two boxes are now facing the player names.
- Fixed skip empty hand in Turns.
- Fixed bb code name exploit.
- Fixed issue when saving a hidden object, it would reveal its name in the input field.
v9.1.0 - Decals and Improvements!
Our newest feature is Decals! With Decals you can now stamp or stick images to any object. Need stickers for cards and have them stick on when shuffling? Now you can do that. Creating a western theme and want to add bullet decals to your scene? Now you can! Have fun with it!
New Feature – Decals
- You can now place decals on any object.
- Access the Decal tool in the side menu.
- Decals are saved per game.
- When a save is loaded, everyone will have access to the decals in that save.
- Click the plus sign to create new decals.
- The decal you select with have a “Selected” text on it.
- You will see a ghost of your decal so you know how it will look when you place it down.
- The placement will be affected by your camera position.
- Decals will stick to cards and can be shuffled in the deck.
- Decals can be placed on any surface, vertical, horizontal and angled.
- Click a decal to delete it.
- You can rotate decals by using Q and E.
- You can scale decals with the + and – keys.
- When ALT Zooming, you’ll be able to see the decal on the object.
- To disable decals in permissions, it is under the Paint section (just for now).
- Added new launch commands to help debug issues and figure out what’s going on.
- If you are having any type of crashing or problem with something, then using these launch options will help us track down issues that we cannot reproduce on our own.
- Input these in Properties, General and click the SET LAUNCH OPTIONS button.
- You can input multiple launch options by putting a space in between them. Remove the quotes before entering them in.
- “-nothreading” – Disables loading system in the backload.
- “-nosteam” – Disables all the steamworks related stuff.
- “-notablet” – Disables the tablet.
- “-nosubscription” – Stops steam from checking your workshop subscription.
- Added an empty table option called None so you can place your own custom tables (or anything) in its place.
- Scaling object will scale all of its states as well.
- Updated link in the Notebook for Scythe DLC to ensure the latest rules are available.
- Optimized C# calls to Lua that don’t have parameters.
- Fixed crashing issue with tablet (if still occurs, use -notablet launch option for now).
- Fixed issue with Steam avatar portraits being mirrored.
v9.0.0 - 64-bit, Engine Upgrade, & New Tablet Browser!
This update we’ve added in one of the most requested improvements to Tabletop Simulator, 64-bit! If you are unfamiliar with what this means for the game: more stability thanks to being able to use all system memory, faster mod loading, and support for larger & crazier mods.
We mentioned in the last update that we would have to drop support for Windows 32-bit (0.8% of our players), but we have good news! We were able to create both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows builds of the game and Steam should provide you with the proper version of the game. But, if you are having any trouble playing the game after the update try reinstalling the game to force it grab the correct version.
Overall this patch was all updating all the old and much needed items of repair to make the game overall more stable, smooth, and perform better.
- 64-bit support added for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Window 32-bit will still exist, while Mac and Linux will be 64-bit only.
- Better game stability due to being to able to use all system RAM.
- Create larger and more detailed mods due to the ~3 gb limit being removed.
- Faster loading time for mods with larger images.
- Less stutters when loading images.
Unity Engine Upgrade to 5.3.8
- Overall improved fps.
- Better game stability due to fixes on Unity’s end.
- Fixed https ssl loading issue for Mac and Linux.
- Host of other small improvement and fixes.
New Tablet Browser
- Migrated from Awesomium to Embedded Browser.
- More update to date browser will cause less issue loading websites.
- Perform better compared to the old implementation.
New Steamworks Wrapper
- Migrated from Ludosity to Steamworks.net.
- More update-to-date feature set.
- Ability to add new Steam related features in the future.
- Better Steam related stability.
- Fixed searching a deck and cards weren’t being scaled correctly to match the deck.
- Fixed scrolling or opening a folder the triple dots wouldn’t appear on menu buttons.