Hey everyone we got another great patch for you guys focused on a broad range of things, but a lot had to do with spring cleaning and keeping everything running great.
We got a couple of great Custom Xml UI examples below to help you started getting your feet wet. They are also very functional and could be useful for your games.
Xml UI Example:
Score Tracker https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1415879101
Dice Roller https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1393821479
- Flip now actually flips the dice instead of increasing the number value (rotate right still does this).
- Optimized away all garbage allocation per frame to improve overall smoothness.
- Optimized 2D UI rendering to be more performant.
- Overall lots of code cleanup to improve our workflow in the future.
- Visibility attribute now supports admin, host, and team names.
- Clicking button won't block your hotkeys anymore.
- Added getXmlTable() setXmlTable().
- Fixed onValueChanged recursive event loop.
- Fixed setAttribute() not working if it thought there wasn't a change.
- Fixed not being able to setXml() with an empty string.
- Fix support for RichText in Get/SetXmlTable().
- Fixed zombie Xml UI when opening File Browser.
- Added Player.getAvailableColors() and Player.getColors().
- Added SetSnapPoints() and GetSnapPoints().
- Added JointTo().
- Lots of scripting improvements to make it easier to convert between Lua Tables and C# types.
- Fixed Hotseat crash when using scripting input fields.
- Fixed camera triggering scripting zone.
- Fixed Turns.getNextColor() returning name instead of color.
- Added feedback with a onscreen popup warning when trying to do
- something that is blocked by a permission.
- Permission save objects / saves to block saving objects to chest.
- Permission peek to block alt+shift looking at the backside of an object.
- Permission nudge to disabling all nudging with N.
- Atom will now warn you when you try to Save & Play after creating an object in TTS without saving.
- Lua error reporting improved.
- Various fixes.
Zoom object: by default bound to pad-down on the left control. Touch it to display the last examined object (with either controller). Click it to lock in this mode; click again to exit. While locked, pad-left and pad-right will scale the object.
Fixed rift hotkeys.